Sunday, January 27, 2013

The first time // La primera vez // 始めまして

Let's get started. My name is Patricia, but most of the people call me Pati. I come from the beautiful Spain.
The story goes like this...

I was working at one of the best advertising agencies in Madrid when in early 2012, I decided it was a good moment to explore what I am able to do out of my confort zone. I quit my job (yeah, riskful decission due to current crisis situation in Spain, and specially sad cause I had the greatest colleagues, boss and interesting projects) and in April I put myself and a heavy luggage in the way to things happening, and they happened.

Chosen destination? Tokyo. Yeah, I know what you are thinking right now. There was no easier choice?!
For many years I have felt attracted by Japan. Everything is so different, I mean, this is like another world, so just going out every morning feels like a new adventure.

My first goal? Acquiring japanese skills....and to be able to learn from japanese advertising industry.
Ok, I joined a japanese academy and (lucky me!) got an offer for doing an internship at the same advertising agency I was working before in Madrid.

Already 10 months passed by and I moved forward, but knowing there are still many things I can do from this privileged location, I have decided to start this blog in order to show you things I see, cultural differences, things I like, follow, inspirational pills... so many!

I hope you enjoy reading me in your free time. I would like to imagine you read this from a crowded train in Japan, while waiting another type of train at some station in Spain or from any corner of the world.

My apologies for imperfect English and Japanese.

Thank you for reading and welcome!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Comencemos. Mi nombre es Patricia, pero todos me llaman Pati. Soy de la maravillosa España.
La historia comienza así...

Yo trabajaba en una de las mejores agencias de publicidad en Madrid y a principios de 2012, decidí que era un buen momento para explorar qué soy capaz de hacer fuera de mi zona de confort. Dejé el trabajo (una decisión difícil con la que tenemos ahora en España montada, sí, puedes llamarle loca/ y bastante triste porque tenía un equipo, jefa y proyectos super guays y me sentía más a gusto que nunca) y en Abril me planté con una tremebunda maleta rumbo a hacer que las cosas pasasen, y vaya si pasaron.

Destino elegido? Tokyo. Sí, ya sé lo que estás pensando. No había algo más sencillito y aquí al lado?
Durante muchos años me he sentido atraida por Japón, porque es taaaaannn diferente, mejor dicho, esto es otro mundo.Simplemente poner un pie cada día en la calle ya se convierte en una aventura!

Mi primera meta? Aprender japonés...y meter la cabecita en el sector de la publicidad de Japón para llenarme de cosas nuevas.
Me apunté a una academia de japonés y, suerte la mía, conseguí unas prácticas en la misma agencia en la que trabajaba en Madrid.

Ya han pasado 10 meses desde que llegué y he hecho algunos avances. Soy consciente de la situación privilegiada en la que estoy ahora mismo y sé que hay muchas cosas aquí que puedo hacer. Por eso me he decidido a empezar este blog, para enseñaros lo que veo, las cosas que me gustan, que sigo, que me inspiran.. hay tantas!!

Espero que disfrutéis leyendo este blog en vuestros ratitos libres. Yo por mi parte quiero imaginaros leyendo desde un tren abarrotado en Japón, esperando un tren bien diferente desde alguna estación de España o, desde cualquier otro rincón del mundo.

Disculpad que mi inglés y japonés están lejos de la perfección.

Gracias por leerme y bienvenidos!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

皆さん、初めまして:)!私はパトリシアです。みんなは私の事をパティって呼びます!美しい国、スペインからやって来ました。
私の事について少し説明します...

私は2012年の初春まで、マドリードにある素晴らしい広告代理店で働いていましたが、人生という旅に出る決意をしました。
しかし、リスクな選択である事もよく理解していたし(現在のスペインの経済危機や若者の失業率の高さなど)、何より才能溢れる素敵な同僚や上司との別れはとても悲しかったです。

そもそも行き先は?
東京
え?何でかって?驚かれている方もいるかも知れませんね:)ハハハ
何年もの間、私は日本に魅力を感じていました。何もかもが違うんです!何て言うか、まるで別の世界にいるような...
毎朝、出掛けるだけでも、私にとっては新たな冒険なんです!

私の目標?
それは日本語のスキルを習得する事、そして日本の広告業を学ぶ事です!
そう、私は日本語学校に入校した、以前マドリードで働いていた広告代理店の東京支社で、研修生としてオファーをして頂きました!

月日が経つのは本当に早く、もう10ヶ月が過ぎました。日々学ぶ事や驚く事だらけです。でもこの恵まれた環境の中で、まだたくさんやるべき事、挑戦してみたい事がたくさんある事も分かっています。

このブログはそんな私の挑戦の一つでもあるんです:)
このブログを通して、私が目にしたモノ、文化の違い、私の好きなモノをここ日本から発信して、皆さんとシェアしていけたら嬉しいデス
私のブログを電車を待っている間だったり、満員電車の中だったり..日本、スペイン、そして世界の色んな方々がちょっとした時に楽しんでくれる事を期待して書いて行きます:)

もし英語と日本語の間違えがあったらごめんなさいm(__)m
読んでくれてありがとうそしてこれから宜しくお願いしまーす:)

No comments:

Post a Comment